Donate to The Young Writers Program Today!
Your contribution makes a difference. Much of the success of the Young Writers Program depends on donations from businesses and individuals like you. Your donation helps us provide free trainings for volunteers and insures that we can continue to provide the editing, design, and layout needed to create professional publications and showcase the work done by students. The Young Writers Program is fiscally sponsored by the Arts Council Santa Cruz County.
Donations are tax deductible (Tax ID: 94-2600140).
It’s easy to make a donation online.
CLICK HERE TO DONATE >
Donate by Mail:
Make your check out to Arts Council/YWP and mail to:
Young Writers Program
C/O Arts Council Santa Cruz County
1070 River St.
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Other Ways to Support the Young Writers Program:
• Volunteer and experience the program
• Attend events to see the books and speak with volunteers
• Share events with friends on Facebook, in person or by phone
• Lend one of our published books to a friend
• Buy a Young Writers Program book at Bookshop Santa Cruz
• Come to a local reading